REC inks MoU with NICSI for ICT and Digital Transformation
New Delhi: The REC (formerly Rural Electrification Corporation Limited) - a 'Maharatna' company under the the Ministry of Power, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with M/s National Informatics Centre Services Inc. (NICSI) under National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India for various Information & Communications Technology (ICT) and Digital Transformation Services.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
This MoU will benefit the REC ecosystem by facilitating exploration of latest technology in evolving areas like IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Blockchain, Cyber Security etc.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
The MoU to this effect was signed by Sh. Pankaj Gupta, Sr.GM & HoD (IT) - REC Limited and Dr. Vinay Thakur, MD – NICSI in New Delhi.
This collaboration with NICSI will enable REC in providing one-stop end-to-end NIC/NICSI Software products deployment, hosting, core roll-out, technical support, security, services, system administration, etc.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard