REC signs 200 million Euro loan agreement
This is REC’s sixth line of credit under Indo-German Development Cooperation.
New Delhi: REC Ltd. signed a 200 million Euro loan agreement with the German bank, KfW in New Delhi on 8th December 2023. This is REC’s sixth line of credit under Indo-German Development Cooperation, which will be utilised to re-finance investments in the distribution infrastructure of DISCOMs, in alignment with GoI’s Revamped Distribution Sector Scheme (RDSS).Read Also : PM Modi inaugurates NBCC built Indian Institute of Skills, Kanpur
Mr Tsc Bosh, ED (BDM, I&L), along with Ms. Valli Natarajan, ED (SOP) and Mr. S. Rastogi, CGM (BDM), graced the signing ceremony on behalf of REC. Ms. Carolin Gassner, Director (South Asia), Mr Wolf Muth, Country Director (India) and Dr. Juergen Welschof, Head of the Division, represented KfW along with officials from the German Embassy.
This occasion marks yet another significant step in REC's commitment to reform the power distribution sector in the country.Read Also : NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM