REC's subsidiary RECPDCL signs Agreement with Ladakh Power Development Department
New Delhi: RECPDCL, a subsidiary of REC, signed a Project Implementation Agreement and direct Debit Facility Agreement/ Escrow Agreement with the Ladakh Power Development Department (LPDD), for the implementation of smart metering in the region.
Sh. Ravinder Dangi, Secretary, Power Development Department, UT of Ladakh and Shri Rajesh Kumar, CEO, RECPDCL signed the Agreement.
Smart meters are being rolled out under the Special Development Package of Govt. of India for UT of Ladakh. The smart meters enable a two-way flow of real-time information and promote energy savings.Read Also : PM Modi inaugurates NBCC built Indian Institute of Skills, Kanpur
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM