Reliance Industries Retains Title of India's Most Valuable Company with Rs 15.64 Trillion Market Cap
According to a report released by Axis Bank’s private banking unit Burgundy Private and Hurun India Reliance Industries Limited is the country’s most valuable company with a market capitalization of Rs 15.64 trillion.
The latest edition of the study is based on the extracted data released from October 2022 to October 2023, where Reliance Industries Limited has topped the list for the third consecutive time. The second and third most valuable companies are TCS [Tata Consultancy Service] and HDFC Bank, respectively.
The m-cap of the respective companies are Rs 12.36 trillion and Rs 11.25 trillion. The top companies maintaining the reign are ICICI Bank [Rs 6.47 trillion] and Infosys [Rs 5.71 trillion].
Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
The remaining major industries that made it to the list of top 10 are Bharati Airtel, ITC, Larsen& Toubro, HCL Technologies, and Kotak Mahindra Bank. The list is considered to be the compilation of the 500 most valuable private firms in the country. The notable combined value corresponds to Rs 231 trillion and provides around 1.3% of the national workforce.Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
The capital value of the top 10 companies is around Rs 73 trillion which accounts for 28% of the Indian GDP. Meanwhile, Serum Institute of India [SII] ranked as the most valuable unlisted company.Read Also : HPCL and Birmingham University join hands
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention