RITES executes redevelopment of Ayodhya Dham Jn. Railway Station
Modelled on the Ram Mandir, the recently inaugurated station is now capable to handle over 21 million passengers annually, with a peak capacity of 5,930 people per hour.
Newly revamped Ayodhya Dham railway station
Gurugram: RITES Ltd., a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, executed the redevelopment of the Ayodhya Dham Jn. railway station. By improving infrastructure and advancing amenities, the company has contributed to making Ayodhya ready for a huge influx of pilgrims and tourists.
RITES has provided its expertise to revamp the station building and its circulating areas. Modelled on the Ram Mandir, the recently inaugurated station is now capable to handle over 21 million passengers annually, with a peak capacity of 5,930 people per hour.
The accessible, and eco-friendly building has been designed to be spacious, featuring triple-height atriums with natural light, 12 lifts, and 14 escalators.
Significantly, the station is certified as ‘Accessible for All’ and a ‘Green Station’ from the Indian Green Building Council.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
RITES, a multidisciplinary engineering and consultancy organisation, has also undertaken the redevelopment of Varanasi railway station and is working on the redevelopment of Kollam station in Kerala and Somnath railway station in Gujarat.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut