SAIL, RSP Launched an 'Online Finance File Diary System'
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Atanu Bhowmick, Director In-Charge. commended the efforts of the two employees, viz. Mr. Jojan Joju Das, Data Processing Operator ( C&IT), and Mr. Jose Prakash, Senior Executive Assistant (F&A) have developed the system.
Rourkela, Odisha: SAIL, Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) launched an “Online Finance File Diary System” at the Manthan conference hall on 7th September 2022. The system was launched by Mr. Atanu Bhowmick, Director In-Charge.
Present on the occasion were Mr. S R Suryawanshi, ED Works), Mr. P K Satapathy, ED (P&A), Mr. P K Sahoo, ED (Projects), Mr. Somnath Tripathy, ED(MM), Dr. B K Hota, ED (M&HS), Mr. P.K.Rath, CGM Incharge (Mines), Mr. A K Behuria, CGM In-charge (F&A), Mr. S.K.Nayak, CGM (F&A), Mr. K K Sengupta, CGM (C&IT), and other Senior Officers of RSP.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Bhowmick commended the efforts of the two employees, viz. Mr. Jojan Joju Das, Data Processing Operator ( C&IT), and Mr. Jose Prakash, Senior Executive Assistant (F&A) have developed the system.
Giving the example of Mr. Joju and Mr. Prakash, the DIC said that innovative thinking and working by the employees is the key to the success of an organisation. He also elaborated on the implementation of systems like these which will further optimise the system efficiency and transparency. The DIC also presented token gifts to Mr. Joju and Mr. Prakash on the occasion.
Earlier, Mr. A K Behuria elaborated about the new system and its advantages in terms of faster tracking and efficient record keeping of files in real-time. “Minimum manpower utilization, better monitoring, easy to attend query of other departments, transparency in the movement of the file and easy monthly ISO reporting, are the other benefits of the new system,” he added.
Mr. Prakash made a demonstration of the new system, which was appreciated by one and all. The Executive Directors advised the F&A and C&IT departments to further expand the systems to other areas of finance and also to give access to more people.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'