SCOPE 46th AGM highlights renewed endeavours and launching of new initiatives
The 46th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Standing Conference of Public Enterprises (SCOPE) was chaired by Mr. Rakesh Kumar CMD, NLC & Chairman, SCOPE and attended by Mr. Kishor Rungta CMD, FACT & Vice Chairman, SCOPE Mr. Atul Sobti DG.
SCOPE 46th Annual General Meeting (PSU Connect)
New Delhi: The 46th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Standing Conference of Public Enterprises (SCOPE) was chaired by Mr. Rakesh Kumar CMD, NLC & Chairman, SCOPE and attended by Mr. Kishor Rungta CMD, FACT & Vice Chairman, SCOPE Mr. Atul Sobti DG, SCOPE Mr. Agrim Kaushal, Economic Advisor, DPE Executive Board Members of SCOPE and senior officials of member Public Sector Enterprises (PSEs).
The meeting was held through virtual as well as physical mode.The AGM highlighted renewed efforts of SCOPE to reposition as an Innovative, Impactful and Inspiring apex body of PSEs by exploring new opportunities and resolving concerns with the support of policy makers and concerned authorities. The AGM also saw a series of new initiatives undertaken by SCOPE especially during the current pandemic period by turning Crisis into Opportunity.
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong