SCOPE hails the impetus to Businesses and MSME in the economic package to make Atma Nirbhar Bharat
New Delhi: SCOPE welcomes the economic stimulus package of the Government to spur the economic growth and build a self-reliant and resilient India.Mr Atul Sobti, Director General, SCOPE while appreciating the commitment of the Government said that the thrust given to various sectors through the economic stimulus would go a long way in bringing the economy back on a growth trajectory.
“While the Government continues its responsibility towards migrants and the poor, the financial and other measures to MSMEs would play a significant role in boosting the Make in India initiative thereby making the country self-reliant on varied aspects. The impetus to MSMEs shall play a special role for the public sector as PSEs make 25% of its procurements from the said sector.” DG SCOPE added.
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage