SECL gives farewell was given to the retired employees
On this occasion, Director (Finance) Shri G. Srinivasan said that the company has reached this level of success due to the contribution and efficiency of the retiring officers and employees.
New Delhi: Coal India's arm pays a heartfelt farewell to the retired employees from SECL Headquarter Bilaspur on 31.10.2023. The company honors them with shawl, quince and flowers in the CMD room along with a check for the entire payment.
Read Also : Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
Director (Finance) Shri G. Srinivasan in the conference hall of the Headquarters Administrative Building. Srinivasan's Chief Guest, Director Technical (Operations/Planning-Projects) Shri S. N. Kapri, Director (Personnel) Shri Debashish Acharya, various Heads of Departments, officers and employees in the presence of Shri Asim Kumar Harure Chief Manager CMC Department, Shri Gopal Patel Chief Manager Municipal Administration Department, Shri Kishore Kumar Kale Telecom Supervisor E&T Department, Shri Umesh Mishra Assistant Deputy Inspector Security Department, Mr. Jan Singh Sr. Duplicating Operator Company Secretariat was bid farewell, while on this date Mrs. Savita Sihote Sini.D.E.O. The sales marketing department also retired..Read Also : Advisor to PM Sh. Tarun Kapoor, Conducts Comprehensive Review at NTPC North Karanpura
On this occasion, Director (Finance) Shri G. Srinivasan said that the company has reached this level of success due to the contribution and efficiency of the retiring officers and employees. The contribution of retired personnel will always be remembered. In the end, he prayed to God for a bright future for the retired personnel and their families.
Retired officers and employees expressed their gratitude towards the company and said that the employees here have great dedication towards workRead Also : THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage