Shri Rajeev Gupta assumes charge as Director (Projects) of EIL
He has served EIL in various capacities and led successful implementation of many prestigious projects in Oil and Gas sectors.
New Delhi: Shri Rajeev Gupta has assumed charge as Director (Projects) of Engineers India Ltd (EIL), a Navratna PSU on 28th December, 2022.
Shri Rajeev Gupta graduated in Electrical Engineering from Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh. He joined EIL as a Management Trainee in year 1985. He has extensive technical and Project Management experience across complete Hydrocarbon value chain. He has served EIL in various capacities and led successful implementation of many prestigious projects in Oil and Gas sectors.
During his illustrious career spanning more than 37 years, he has led execution of Mega Refinery and Petrochemical Projects, Gas processing complexes, Offshore Oil & Drilling platforms, Pipelines, LNG Terminals, Ports & Harbor within and outside India. He has multi-faceted experience of leading teams of Engineering, Inspection, Offshore and Projects division of the company.
He has contributed extensively in development of new Vendors and Contractors to make India local hub for manufacturing & global production.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut