SJVN, CMD received 'Token of Appreciation' for valuable contribution in Nepal's Energy Sector
CMD's valuable contribution to the development of the Energy Sector in Nepal.
Nepal: Sh. Nand Lal Sharma, Chairman & Managing Director, SJVN Limited has been presented Token of Appreciation in recognition of his valuable contribution for the development of Energy Sector in Nepal.
In recognition of the unstinting efforts made by Sh. Nand Lal Sharma in developing hydro sector in Nepal, SJVN secured three Hydro Projects of 2059 MW namely 900 MW Arun-3, 669 MW Lower Arun & 490 MW Arun-4 Hydro Electric Project in Arun River basin and is committed to achieve the target of 5000 MW Projects by 2030 in Nepal.
The implementation of these Projects will lead an era of mutual prosperity & development in India & Nepal. This will also strengthen the bilateral ties between two nations and help in achieving India-Nepal Joint Vision on Power Sector Cooperation.
The award was received from Hon'ble Prime Minister of Nepal Sh. Sher Bahadur Deuba by Sh. Arun Dhiman, CEO of SJVN’s wholly owned subsidiary SAPDC Nepal on behalf of Sh. Nand Lal Sharma during Sustainable Infrastructure Investment Forum 2022 organized by Investment Board of Nepal.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong