SJVN, CMD received 'Token of Appreciation' for valuable contribution in Nepal's Energy Sector
CMD's valuable contribution to the development of the Energy Sector in Nepal.
Nepal: Sh. Nand Lal Sharma, Chairman & Managing Director, SJVN Limited has been presented Token of Appreciation in recognition of his valuable contribution for the development of Energy Sector in Nepal.
In recognition of the unstinting efforts made by Sh. Nand Lal Sharma in developing hydro sector in Nepal, SJVN secured three Hydro Projects of 2059 MW namely 900 MW Arun-3, 669 MW Lower Arun & 490 MW Arun-4 Hydro Electric Project in Arun River basin and is committed to achieve the target of 5000 MW Projects by 2030 in Nepal.
The implementation of these Projects will lead an era of mutual prosperity & development in India & Nepal. This will also strengthen the bilateral ties between two nations and help in achieving India-Nepal Joint Vision on Power Sector Cooperation.
The award was received from Hon'ble Prime Minister of Nepal Sh. Sher Bahadur Deuba by Sh. Arun Dhiman, CEO of SJVN’s wholly owned subsidiary SAPDC Nepal on behalf of Sh. Nand Lal Sharma during Sustainable Infrastructure Investment Forum 2022 organized by Investment Board of Nepal.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024