SJVN is now a CERTIFIED Great Place to Work: CMD, SJVN
Sh. Nand Lal Sharma said that this prestigious recognition is a testament to SJVN's unwavering commitment to fostering a positive and supportive work environment for its employees.
Shimla: Sh. Nand Lal Sharma, Chairman & Managing Director, SJVN proudly announced that SJVN has been certified as Great Place To Work. The certification has been issued by Great Place To Work™, India.
Sh. Nand Lal Sharma said that this prestigious recognition is a testament to SJVN's unwavering commitment to fostering a positive and supportive work environment for its employees.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
"We are honoured to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®. This achievement reflects the dedication of our entire team to cultivate a workplace that prioritizes employee well-being and promotes a culture of collaboration and growth," said Sh. Sharma.
Employees of SJVN overwhelmingly participated in the Trust Index Survey which was based on the parameters of credibility, respect, fairness, pride and camaraderie. A total of 92% of employees of SJVN participated in this survey which led to this certification.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
The certification is awarded based on extensive employee feedback and an assessment of workplace culture, policies, and practices. SJVN excelled in various areas, showcasing its dedication to creating a workplace where employees feel valued, engaged, and motivated.
Great Place To Work™ is the global authority on workplace culture. Its mission is to help every workplace become a great place to work for all. Great Place to Work® has its affiliate in 179 countries and surveys 18000 companies with 20 million employees annually.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut