SJVN Ltd Q3 results, Net profit stood at Rs 139 crore for third quarter
State-owned SJVN Ltd has announced its quarterly results for the third quarter ending December. Net consolidated profit is standing at Rs 139 crore, plunged by 51.6% year-on-year.
New Delhi: According to the company filing, the previous corresponding fiscal year had reported a net profit of Rs 287 crore for Q3FY23. The revenue from operations has declined 1.6% to Rs 543.3 crore against Rs 552 crore in the corresponding period of the preceding fiscal. At the operating level, EBITDA declined 3.2% to Rs 368.5 crore in the third quarter of the FY24 over Rs 380.6 crore overall year-on-year.
The company has meanwhile, declared the interim dividend of Rs 1.15 per equity share for the financial year 2023-24. The shares of the company were slowing down to Rs 140.60, by 6.67% on the BSE after the result was announced.Read Also : NBCC Signs MoU with Telangana High Court
The EBITDA margin is fixed at around 67.8% in the reporting third quarter against 69% in the corresponding period of FY23. The payment of the dividends shall start from 04.03.2024 onwards.Read Also : PM Modi inaugurates NBCC built Indian Institute of Skills, Kanpur
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM