SJVN Organized Vigilance Awareness Program
SHIMLA: SJVN is organizing a three-month awareness campaign from August 16th to November 15th, 2023, focusing on preventive vigilance measures regarding the Public Interest Disclosure and Protection of Informer (PIDPI) Resolution.
As part of this initiative, an awareness program was held today at SJVN Corporate Office in Shimla. Speaking on the occasion, Sh. Prem Prakash (IOFS) Chief Vigilance Officer, SJVN emphasized the vital role of citizens in eradicating corruption from public life. He further said that corruption has no place within an organization as it serves no purpose other than to benefit the corrupt individual. It is the responsibility of each and every employee to stand against corruption and work diligently to ensure the prosperity and integrity of their organization. On this occasion, Sh. S. Marasamy, Executive Director, Sh. C. S Yadav, Chief General Manager and Sh. Anil Goyal, Deputy CVO were also present.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The program featured presentations and a Role Play session aimed at educating employees and vendors associated with various departments of SJVN about PIDPI. Sh. Diwakar Sharma (HPF&AS), Deputy Controller in the Government of Himachal Pradesh, delivered a detailed and thought-provoking presentation on the subject, which was well-received by the audience. Additionally, SJVN employees conducted a Role Play session to provide information on PIDPI-related guidelines and how to file PIDPI complaints.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
As part of this three-month awareness campaign, Nukkad Nataks will also be organized at The Mall/Ridge and Sanjauli Chowk in Shimla to raise awareness about PIDPI among the general public.
PIDPI Resolution of Govt. of India has authorized the Chief Vigilance Officer of the Ministries/Departments of the Government, as the designated authority to receive written complaint or disclosure on any allegation of corruption or misuse of office.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard