SJVN signed separate MoU with ONGC and SSL
The joint development of the projects shall be done by the formation of a Joint Venture Company between SGEL, a wholly owned subsidiary of SJVN and ONGC.
New Delhi: Sh. Nand Lal Sharma, Chairman & Managing Director, SJVN Limited informed that SJVN has signed separate Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) with Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) and Sambhar Salts Limited (SSL), a subsidiary of Hindustan Salts Limited.
Sh. Nand Lal Sharma apprised that the MoU inked with ONGC will pave the way for joint development of renewable energy projects. This will include Offshore & Onshore Solar, Wind, Hybrid, RTC projects, venturing into new technologies such as Green Hydrogen, Green Ammonia etc.
The joint development of the projects shall be done by the formation of a Joint Venture Company between SGEL, a wholly owned subsidiary of SJVN and ONGC.Read Also : Road & Transport Ministry Maps Entire NHs to Remove Potholes
Sh. Nand Lal Sharma also informed that the MoU with Sambhar Salts Limited has been signed for the development of Solar Projects/Park in a phased manner by SGEL on the identified land bank of M/s SSL.
He further added that both parties shall explore avenues for equity partnership, and revenue sharing mechanisms for the development of solar projects through project-specific Implementation Agreements.Read Also : Gas Conclave 2023: Assam Govt, Industry Leaders Gather to Discuss Future of Natural Gas
These developments will further strengthen the footprints of SJVN in the renewable energy sector and will help in achieving its ambitious Shared Vision of 50,000 MW installed capacity by 2040.Read Also : REC Limited collaborates with SAI and AFI
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi