State Power Minister inaugurated Welding School established under 5000 scheme at BHEL CEFC
Union Minister of State for Power and Heavy Industries Shri Krishan Pal Gurjar inaugurated the Welding School established under the 5000 scheme at BHEL Haridwar Common Engineering Facility Center.
New Delhi: Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Power & Heavy Industries, Sh. Krishan Pal Gurjar visited BHEL’s Haridwar unit where he was extended a warm welcome by Dr. Nalin Shinghal, CMD, BHEL. The Hon’ble Minister visited various work areas in the plant & was briefed about various production activities.
The Hon’ble Minister discussed important issues with senior officials and provided valuable guidance. Commending Team BHEL’s technology, engineering & manufacturing capabilities, he emphasized that BHEL is playing an important role by contributing significantly to the Hon'ble PM's vision of an Aatmanirbhar Bharat.Read Also : Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw chaired meeting of Consultative Committee for Ministry of Railways
Union Minister of State for Power and Heavy Industries Shri Krishan Pal Gurjar inaugurated the Welding School established under the 5000 scheme at BHEL Haridwar Common Engineering Facility Center (CEFC) in the presence of Dr. Nalin Singhal, CMD, BHEL.Read Also : Shri P Upadhyay INAS takes over as Director General of Naval Armament
These welding schools are being set up at Haridwar, Varanasi, Bhopal and Ranipet units under the leadership of BHEL Trichy by Ministry of Heavy Industry under the scheme Enhancing Competitiveness in Indian Capital Goods Sector, Phase-II.
Through these, 5000 welders will be trained every year at the national level and 750 people in Haridwar alone in traditional and modern techniques related to welding.Read Also : Mr Vikraman N takes charge as Director (HR) of BEL
News Must Read
- PFC bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, CMD
- CIL increased non-coking coal prices by 8%; expects Rs 2703 Cr Revenue
- Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi reviewed NCL's performance
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects