Sunit Verma ED (Marketing, Retail LNG, JV) leaves GAIL after 32 glorious years
New Delhi: Shri Sunit Verma superannuates as Executive Director (Marketing, Retail LNG, JV). He has been an integral part of GAIL's transformative journey for over 32 years. Through his tenure, Shri Sunit Verma was instrumental in the advancement of City Gas Distribution via GAIL’s Joint Venture Companies.
His leadership extended to steering GAIL’s LNG marketing and distribution efforts within the retail sector and overseeing the Commodity Hedging portfolio.Read Also : NBCC Signs MoU with Telangana High Court
During his stint as the President of GAIL Global (USA) Inc. and GAIL Global (USA) LNG LLC in Houston, USA, he led initiatives in sourcing HH-linked long-term LNG and also operationalized an innovative LNG tolling model contract for India.
Shri Sunit Verma's remarkable career is a testament to his expertise in Natural Gas Operations and International Gas and LNG Business, where he has consistently taken on challenging roles and delivered exceptional results.Read Also : PM Modi inaugurates NBCC built Indian Institute of Skills, Kanpur
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM