UPSC to conduct Indian Railways Management Exam from March 2023
Candidates who clear the preliminary examination will be allowed to write the second stage mains examination.
New Delhi: Ministry of Railways in consultation with UPSC and DoPT has decided that recruitment to Indian Railway Management Service (IRMS) will be done through the Civil Services Examination to be conducted by the UPSC for the year 2023, said the railways ministry in a statement.
“The IRMSE will be a two-tier examination- a Preliminary Screening Examination, followed by a Main Written Examination and Interview,” a railways official said.
Candidates who clear the preliminary examination will be allowed to write the second stage mains examination.Read Also : Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw chaired meeting of Consultative Committee for Ministry of Railways
News Must Read
- PFC bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, CMD
- CIL increased non-coking coal prices by 8%; expects Rs 2703 Cr Revenue
- Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi reviewed NCL's performance
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects