Vedanta announces resignation of CFO Sonal Shrivastava, appoints Ajay Goel
The company unveiled the appointment of Mr. Ajay Goel as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Key Managerial Personnel (KMP) of the Company with effect from October 30, 2023.
Vedanta Ltd has announced the resignation of Sonal Shrivastava as its Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Key Managerial Personnel (KMP) with effect from October 24, 2023. The company has accepted her resignation and expressed gratitude for her contributions during her tenure.
Also with this the company unveiled the appointment of Mr. Ajay Goel as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Key Managerial Personnel (KMP) of the Company with effect from October 30, 2023.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
A brief profile of Mr. Ajay Goel:
Mr. Ajay Goel is a national rank holder both as a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary and comes with rich experience in global multinational companies such as General Electric, Nestle, Coca Cola and Diageo – USL in various leadership roles.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
Ajay was earlier associated with Vedanta as Acting CFO & KMP of the Company from October 23, 2021 to April 09, 2023. During his earlier role at Vedanta, Ajay contributed significantly in terms of driving Business Performance, managing the financial affairs of the Company and heading the finance function with his leadership acumen.
He was also instrumental in successfully handling regulatory approvals, investments matters, capital allocation, investor relations and major M&A related affairs.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard