NEW FACES IN PSUS
Vineet Agarwal takes charge of President at ASSOCHAM
New Delhi: Vineet Agarwal has taken over as the new President of the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM). Agarwal is the Managing Director of the logistics major Transport Corporation of India Limited (TCIL).
He replaced Niranjan Hiranandani, co-founder and Managing Director of Hiranandani Group of Companies, who has completed his tenure at the chamber during its centenary year.
Apart from being the first head of a logistics company and one of the youngest industry captains to be appointed as the chief of an apex industry body in India, Agarwal is also the founding national President of the Young Leaders Council at the All India Management Association.
Sumant Sinha, Chairman and Managing Director of ReNew Power, India’s leading clean energy company, has been appointed the new Senior Vice President of ASSOCHAM.Read Also : BEE collaborates with Andhra Pradesh State EnergyConservation Mission
News Must Read
- BEE collaborates with Andhra Pradesh State EnergyConservation Mission
- SECL Director (Finance) felicitated by ICMAI - WIRC
- BPCL lays foundation stone of new Petroleum, Oil and Lubricants depot
- Government, PSUs, and Defence sector experience 14% upsurge in hiring: foundit Insights Tracker
- 2G Refinery at Numaligarh to create huge employment opportunities: Hardeep S Puri
- Chief of Defence Staff India to Inaugurate HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi
- ONGC Gears Up for Oil Production From its Flagship Project
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023