NEW FACES IN PSUS
Vineet Agarwal takes charge of President at ASSOCHAM
New Delhi: Vineet Agarwal has taken over as the new President of the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM). Agarwal is the Managing Director of the logistics major Transport Corporation of India Limited (TCIL).
He replaced Niranjan Hiranandani, co-founder and Managing Director of Hiranandani Group of Companies, who has completed his tenure at the chamber during its centenary year.
Apart from being the first head of a logistics company and one of the youngest industry captains to be appointed as the chief of an apex industry body in India, Agarwal is also the founding national President of the Young Leaders Council at the All India Management Association.
Sumant Sinha, Chairman and Managing Director of ReNew Power, India’s leading clean energy company, has been appointed the new Senior Vice President of ASSOCHAM.Read Also : Maharashtra CM Inaugurates Kopari Waterfront Development Project
News Must Read
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects
- DMRC to monitor old buildings while carrying out tunnelling work
- PFC Q4 FY’23 Results: Clocked highest ever consolidated profit with 13% increase of Rs. 21,179 cr
- India gets its new Parliament House; PM Modi installed Sengol with Nandi