Vumlunmang Vualnam takes charge as Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation
Shri Vumlunmang Vualnam assumed the charge of Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA), Government of India, today vice Shri Rajiv Bansal consequent upon his superannuation on 31st August, 2023.Read Also : Road & Transport Ministry Maps Entire NHs to Remove Potholes
Shri Vualnam is an Indian Administrative Service Officer of 1992 batch, from Manipur cadre. He has held many important positions in the Union Government, including Additional Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Jt. Secretary, M/o Home Affairs, and Deputy Secretary, M/o Finance & Company Affairs.
Read Also : Gas Conclave 2023: Assam Govt, Industry Leaders Gather to Discuss Future of Natural Gas
He has also held several key positions in the Government of Manipur including, Commissioner, D/o Health & Family Welfare, and Director, Transport. He has also served as advisor to the Executive Director in the World Bank.Read Also : REC Limited collaborates with SAI and AFI
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi