WAPCOS conferred prestigious Award for Excellence in Water Supply Project
New Delhi: WAPCOS has been conferred with prestigious Award for Excellence in Water Supply Project in Tanzania by Consulting Engineers Association of India (CEAI) in a ceremony held at New Delhi.
Mr. Deepak Lakhanpal, Chief and Mr. Rajat Jain, Addl. Chief Engineer received the award on behalf of WAPCOS.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024