WAPCOS inks MoU with Norwegian Geotechnical Institute Oslo, Norway
The MoU was signed for cooperation in the fields of Hydro Power, Renewable Energy, Tunneling, and other infrastructure projects.
New Delhi: An MoU was signed between WAPCOS and Norwegian Geotechnical Institute (NGI), Oslo, Norway on 17th October 2022 at the WAPCOS office, Gurugram for cooperation in the fields of Hydro Power, Renewable Energy, Tunneling and other infrastructure projects.
In the presence of Mr. R. K. Agrawal, CMD, WAPCOS, the MoU was exchanged between Mr. Anupam Mishra, Director (C&HRD), WAPCOS and Mr. Arnstein Aarset, Head of Section Rock Engineering, NGI.
The event was also attended by Mr. Amitabh Tripathi, Sr. Executive Director, Ms. P. Sumana, Sr. General Manager, Mr. C. P. Arora, Chief Manager from WAPCOS and Dr. Rajinder Bhasin, Regional Manager (Asia) from NGI Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, RD & GR NPCC Limited.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut