WAPCOS Signs Contract ZECO to consult services for Distribution Network Refurbishment
New Delhi: WAPCOS signs a Contract with Zanzibar Electricity Corporation (ZECO) for providing Consultancy Services for Distribution Network Refurbishment and Strengthening and Last Mile Connections, Zanzibar, Tanzania funded by World Bank.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
Mr. Chandrasekhar K, Country Manager, WAPCOS Tanzania and Mr. Khamis Ahmada Fakih, Act, General Manager-ZECO signed the Contract Agreements on behalf of the respective Organisations.
Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
Dr. Joseph J Kilangi, Principal Secretary, Ministry of Water, Energy and Minerals chaired the signing Ceremony.
The project aims to provide access to reliable and efficient electricity services and to scale up renewable energy generation in Zanzibar.
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'