WCL bids farewell to Chairman and MD Mr. Manoj Kumar
CMD, WCL Expressed his heartfelt gratitude to all the employees of WCL and extended best wishes for the continued success of WCL in future also.
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) today bids a fond farewell to Chairman-cum-Managing Director Shri Manoj Kumar on 31 January 2024. On the occasion of his retirement, he was felicitated along with his wife in a felicitation ceremony organized at the cultural building of the company headquarters.
CMD of WCL, Shri Manoj Kumar, in his address, praised the work culture of WCL and said that with the combined efforts of everyone, WCL is setting new records every day in the direction of meeting the coal requirements of the country. He said that along with the company's achievement in production productivity, it has also set new standards in the field of social responsibility and environmental protection.Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
He expressed his heartfelt gratitude to all the employees of WCL and extended best wishes for the continued success of WCL in future also. It is noteworthy that Shri Manoj Kumar's tenure as CMD was for three years and one month. During this period the company performed its best in all areas.Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
Shri Mahendra Baluka, General Manager (Finance), Shri Ajay Nath Verma, Head of Department (CSR/Welfare), Shri KR Ambalkar, Manager (Secretarial) and DJ Barwaik, who retired on Date: 31 January 2024, were also honored in the program.
On this occasion, Jhankar Mahila Mandal President Mrs. Anita Aggarwal, Vice President Mrs. Abha Dwivedi, Mrs. Indu Singh, Dr. Sonali Mhetre and Director (Technical/Personnel) Mr. JP Dwivedi, Director Technical (Planning and Project) Mr. AK Singh, CVO Mr. Ajay Madhukar Mhetre and members of Vekoli Steering Committee and Welfare Board members etc. were prominently present. A documentary based on the life of Shri Kumar was shown in the program. The program was conducted by Shri Milind Chahande, Manager (Public Relations).Read Also : HPCL and Birmingham University join hands
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention