Zomato Q3 Results out, Net profit stood at Rs 138 crore
The company’s gross order value rose to 6.3 percent quarter-on-quarter and 27 percent year-on-year to Rs 8,486 crore.
Food delivery Partner Zomato has announced its quarterly results for the October to December period which show consolidated net profit standing at Rs 138 crore as against Rs 36 crore in the September Quarter. The shares of the company rose above 3% to Rs 145.05 on BSE. The consolidated adjusted revenue was up 53 percent Year on Year basis standing at Rs 3,609 crore. Annualized Adjusted EBITDA profit is now Rs 1000 plus crore.
The revenue from operations in the third quarter of the current fiscal stood at Rs 3,288 crore witnessing a growth of 69 percent as against Rs 1,948 crore in the previous year.
Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
The total expenses got higher at Rs 3,383 crore compared to Rs 2,485 crore in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal year. Meanwhile, revenue from its mainstay food delivery business grew 48 percent for the quarter.
The company’s gross order value rose to 6.3 percent quarter-on-quarter and 27 percent year-on-year to Rs 8,486 crore. The improving margins have been driven by factors like greater ad monetization and the introduction of platform fees.Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention