RVNL shares: MiniRatna CPSE shares strikes 26% rise in past 4 days
The company's shares rallied 14% in the last three trading sessions after a consortium of Siemens and Rail Vikas Nigam were awarded two orders from Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation.
New Delhi: Rail Vikas Nigam (RVNL) has been making headlines due to its impressive performance in the stock market. The company's shares have seen a 26% rise in the past four days, with a total YoY gain of 138%. Recently, RVNL became part of a consortium that secured 50.8 million).
The company's shares rallied 14% in the last three trading sessions after a consortium of Siemens and Rail Vikas Nigam were awarded two orders from Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation.Read Also : NTPC to Upgrade Infra and Education in Arunachal Pradesh with MoAs with VKV Trust
The company has secured a $6.5 billion contract for the production and maintenance of 120 long-distance Vande Bharat trains for Indian Railways and is in the final stages of acquiring a Mumbai Metro contract
However, RVNL reported a 30.5% rise in net profit to Rs 382.42 crore in Q3FY23. Over the last three years, RVNL achieved compound earnings per share growth of 29% per year, leading to total shareholder returns of 433% over the same period.
Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
Despite RVNL's impressive performance, some market analysts suggest caution, with an average target price of Rs 61 indicating a downside of 26% from current market prices.Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi