Advisor to PM Sh. Tarun Kapoor, Conducts Comprehensive Review at NTPC North Karanpura
The Advisor to the Prime Minister highlighted the significance of NTPC's contributions to the country's energy landscape and emphasised the need for seamless execution of projects to meet the growing energy demands of the nation.
New Delhi: In a significant development, Sh. Tarun Kapoor, Advisor to the Honourable Prime Minister of India, visited the NTPC North Karanpura facility, marking a crucial milestone in the ongoing collaboration between the government and the energy sector.
The primary focus of the visit was to conduct a thorough review of the projects underway at NTPC North Karanpura, emphasising progress made and addressing any challenges faced in the execution. Sh. Tarun Kapoor, accompanied by key officials including Sh. Animesh Jain, CGM Coal Mining HQ, Ranchi along with Sh. Shri Shivam Srivastava, Director Fuel NTPC Ltd. engaged in detailed discussions with the management and project teams to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the various initiatives.Read Also : NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
Of particular interest during the visit was the scrutiny of the Coal Conveyor Belt, a critical component of the infrastructure at NTPC North Karanpura.
The Advisor to the Honourable Prime Minister highlighted the significance of NTPC's contributions to the country's energy landscape and emphasised the need for seamless execution of projects to meet the growing energy demands of the nation.
In response to Sh. Tarun Kapoor's visit, Sh. Swapnendu Kumar Panda, Head of Projects at NTPC North Karanpura, expressed gratitude for the government's continued support. Sh. Panda stated, "We are honoured to have Sh. Tarun Kapoor visited us and provided valuable insights. His guidance reinforces our determination to deliver projects of national importance with the highest standards of efficiency and sustainability."Read Also : PFRDA notifies rules for National Pension System and Pension Funds: What you need to know
NTPC North Karanpura management welcomed Sh. Tarun Kapoor's visit is a testament to the government's proactive approach to project oversight and commitment to sustainable development. The collaborative effort between the government and NTPC North Karanpura exemplifies the shared vision for a robust and resilient energy infrastructure.
The visit concluded with a positive outlook for the future, emphasising continuous collaboration and concerted efforts to achieve the energy goals set forth by the nation.Read Also : Finance Minister Sitharaman chairs 28th meeting of FSDC
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM