BCCL promotes handloom at Jharkhand IAS Officers' Wives Association Diwali Mela
This project has been created for the benefit of the women of Mukunda and Alakdiha villages, Jharkhand in the command areas of BCCL.
Jharkhand: Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. showcased products of its handloom weaving training project at Jharkhand IAS Officers' Wives Association Diwali Mela at Morabadi Ground, Ranchi. This project has been created for the benefit of the women of Mukunda and Alakdiha villages, Jharkhand in the command areas of BCCL.
Swavalambee Swarojgar Society, Mukunda operates this handloom weaving project in the peripheral villages of BCCL. The display at the pavilion was appreciated by visitors who purchased various products.Read Also : Aviation Ministry's initiatives for workforce expansion in DGCA, AERA and AAI
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus