BHEL bagged EEPC’s Export Excellence Award
Significantly, BHEL is India’s leading exporter and has been receiving this prestigious recognition for export excellence, year on year, for over three decades.
New Delhi: For sterling export performance, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, an Indian central public sector undertaking and the largest government-owned power generation equipment manufacturer has yet again been awarded the EEPC’s Export Excellence Award. The ‘Top Exporter for the year 2018-19 – Gold Trophy’.
The award is presented by Sh. Ajay Bhatt, Hon’ble Raksha Rajya Mantri, Ministry of Defence to Sh. Jitendra Das, Executive Director (IS & IO), BHEL at a function in New Delhi.Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
Significantly, BHEL is India’s leading exporter and has been receiving this prestigious recognition for export excellence, year on year, for over three decades. The company is a leading contributor to the GoI’s Make in India and AatmaNirbhar Bharat initiatives and this award is a recognition of BHEL’s stellar role in enhancing engineering exports.
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention