BPCL lays foundation stone of new Petroleum, Oil and Lubricants depot
New Delhi: A groundbreaking moment for petroleum products supply security in Nagaland: BPCL have laid the foundation stone of our new Petroleum, Oil and Lubricants (POL) depot at Seithekema C village located in Dimapur district.
With tank capacity of 400 KL Petrol and 800 KL Diesel, it will improve the availability of these essential products in the state, while generating employment opportunities for the local youth, both during the construction phase and afterward.
Read Also : ACWA Power and L&T Select Nextracker’s All-Terrain Solar Trackers for Al Kahfah Solar Park
Not only will this depot benefit the local community, but it will also have positive environmental effects. By reducing the movement of tank lorries, emissions will be significantly reduced, contributing to a cleaner and greener future.Read Also : RITES organizes Annual Sports Day ‘Spardha’
News Must Read
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM
- How RVNL's share takes boom today..