Coal India arm, MCL hosts CERIMS-2023
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) on Saturday hosted the 1st Conference-cum-Exhibition on Redefining Indian Mining Sector (CERIMS) organised by the MGMI-Odisha Branch.
A large number of technocrats from mining and allied sectors participated in the conference which was attended by Shri PM Prasad, Chairman, Coal India Limited through video-conferencing.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
CERIMS-2023 was attended by Shri OP Singh, CMD, MCL, Dr P S Mishra, CMD, SECL, Shri B Veera Reddy, Director (Technical), Coal India & CMD, CCL, Shri Mukesh Choudhary, Director (Marketing), Coal India, Shri Keshav Rao, Director (Personnel), MCL, Shri PK Patel, CVO, MCL, Shri JK Borah, DTO, MCL, Shri AK Behura, DF, MCL, Shri AS Bapat, DTPP, MCL, Prof. AK Mishra, Director, CSIR-CIMFR among senior officers Coal India and allied industries.
Meanwhile, an exhibition on new technology and practices in mining sector was also organised.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage