Coal Ministry Bags Top position; Carries out Successful Cleanliness Campaigns at 956 Sites
The Coal PSUs have taken the campaign as an opportunity to create the best from waste by turning mining scrap materials into beautiful sculptures.
The Ministry of Coal has completed the Special Campaign with remarkable success. The achievements of the Ministry during the Special Campaign 3.0, concluded on 31.10.2023 are as under:
(i)100% target achieved in disposal of Public Grievances, PMO References, CMO References and IMC.
(ii) Space Freed - 65,88,878 sq.ft. Ministry of Coal is in the top position under the 'Space Freed' Category amongst all Ministries/Departments in the Government of India.
Read Also : Hardeep S Puri review developed facilities at consecrated Namo Ghat
(iii) Cleanliness Campaigns were conducted at 956 sites, against the initial target of 763 sites identified during the Preparatory phase, by the Ministry and its CPSEs.
(iv) The following two Best Practices of MoC have been highlighted in the Campaign: "Plastic Danav" (NCL) and "Kabad se Kalakriti (SECL).
(v) Revenue of Rs.33.71 crores earned through disposal of 8424 MT scrap (MoC is at 4th position in the category of 'Revenue earned from Scrap')
(vi) 1,39,969 physical files and 1,05,369 e-files were reviewed and total of 69227 files were weeded out/closed.Read Also : Bank of Baroda launches sixth part of Baroda Kisan Pakhwada
The Coal PSUs have taken the campaign as an opportunity to create the best from waste by turning mining scrap materials into beautiful sculptures. Some of the best practices adopted by the CPSEs are E-Waste Collection Camp, BCCL, Punarutthan Charka Udyan, NLCIL, An Eco- tourism park, SECL & ECL, Donation of used computers through Vidyanjali Portal, Vertical Wall Plantation from Single-Use Plastic, NCL, Crafting Animal Artifacts by Coal Miner Artisan at Central Workshop, WCL, Summer storage tank, SCCLRead Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'