Coal Ministry Bags Top position; Carries out Successful Cleanliness Campaigns at 956 Sites
The Coal PSUs have taken the campaign as an opportunity to create the best from waste by turning mining scrap materials into beautiful sculptures.
The Ministry of Coal has completed the Special Campaign with remarkable success. The achievements of the Ministry during the Special Campaign 3.0, concluded on 31.10.2023 are as under:
(i)100% target achieved in disposal of Public Grievances, PMO References, CMO References and IMC.
(ii) Space Freed - 65,88,878 sq.ft. Ministry of Coal is in the top position under the 'Space Freed' Category amongst all Ministries/Departments in the Government of India.
Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
(iii) Cleanliness Campaigns were conducted at 956 sites, against the initial target of 763 sites identified during the Preparatory phase, by the Ministry and its CPSEs.
(iv) The following two Best Practices of MoC have been highlighted in the Campaign: "Plastic Danav" (NCL) and "Kabad se Kalakriti (SECL).
(v) Revenue of Rs.33.71 crores earned through disposal of 8424 MT scrap (MoC is at 4th position in the category of 'Revenue earned from Scrap')
(vi) 1,39,969 physical files and 1,05,369 e-files were reviewed and total of 69227 files were weeded out/closed.Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
The Coal PSUs have taken the campaign as an opportunity to create the best from waste by turning mining scrap materials into beautiful sculptures. Some of the best practices adopted by the CPSEs are E-Waste Collection Camp, BCCL, Punarutthan Charka Udyan, NLCIL, An Eco- tourism park, SECL & ECL, Donation of used computers through Vidyanjali Portal, Vertical Wall Plantation from Single-Use Plastic, NCL, Crafting Animal Artifacts by Coal Miner Artisan at Central Workshop, WCL, Summer storage tank, SCCLRead Also : 3 lakh CR annual defence production & Rs 50K crore exports expected by 2028-29: Rajnath Singh
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong