CSIR-NIIST, HAL Collaborates for advancement in Aerospace and Defence Sectors
According to the release, the agreement was formalized in the presence of senior scientists and officials from both organizations.
CSIR-National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (CSIR-NIIST), based in Kerala, has recently entered into a collaboration with Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) in Bengaluru.
The MoU was signed on November 2 to reinforce the indigenous production and import substitution program in India's aerospace and defence sectors, in line with the Atmanirbhar Bharat initiative.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
The signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) entails joint efforts in the development of magnesium and aluminum alloy castings, as well as other related areas pertaining to aerospace and defence.
According to the release, the agreement was formalized in the presence of senior scientists and officials from both organizations.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage