DVC organized Vendor Meet 2023
The Chairman, DVC - Shri M. Raghu Ram, Chief Vigilance Officer, DVC- Shri S.L Bhalotia and Member Secretary, DVC - Dr. John Mathai graced the occasion.
Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), under the Ministry of Power, GoI, successfully organized the Vendors Meet 2023 (Sangam) on the occasion of Vigilance Awareness Week 2023 at DVC Towers on 03.11.2023. More than 250 participants attended the event through Physical and Online Mode.
The Chairman, DVC - Shri M. Raghu Ram, Chief Vigilance Officer, DVC- Shri S.L Bhalotia and Member Secretary, DVC - Dr. John Mathai graced the occasion.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The mission of Vendors Meet is to Create awareness about recent changes in DVC tendering policies, encouraging better vendor participation?, addressing issues related to procurement & works through GeM as well as the CPP Portal? and addressing vendor’s concerns?. A presentation was shown during the meeting to address the aforesaid matters.
Later, an interactive session was held where vendors were welcomed with their queries to DVC on different tendering aspects as well.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard