EIL conferred with Governance Now 9th PSU Awards
The Governance Now Awards commemorate the achievement and commitment of PSUs towards raising the standards in the public sector.
New Delhi: Engineers India Limited (EIL) has been bestowed with four awards at the Governance Now 9th PSU Awards held in New Delhi on February 16, 2023. The Governance Now Awards commemorate the achievement and commitment of PSUs towards raising the standards in the public sector.
Ms. Vartika Shukla, C&MD, EIL was conferred with the “CMD Leadership Award” while the “HR Leadership Award” was presented to Sh. Ashok Kumar Kalra, Director (HR), EIL. The Company also earned plaudits in “Communication Outreach” and “Reskilling of Employees” categories. On behalf of the Company, Director (HR) & Team EIL received the Awards from Justice Shri Dipak Mishra, former Chief Justice of India.
Accepting this prestigious recognition, Ms. Vartika Shukla, C&MD, EIL said “Public Sector Companies have been steering the national economy towards meeting the desired socio-economic objectives. In its long journey of more than five and a half decades, EIL is also committed to provide solutions to the energy industry for sustainable economic growth for the nation.”Read Also : 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
News Must Read
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore