Aero India 2023: EIL signed MoU with MIL for Infrastructure Projects
The MoU was exchanged between Ms Vartika Shukla, C&MD, EIL and Sh Ravi Kant, C&MD, MIL during AERO INDIA 2023 show at Bengaluru.
Bengaluru: Engineers India Limited (EIL) entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Munitions India Limited (MIL) for the execution of Plant Modernization & Infrastructure Projects of MIL.
The MoU heralds EIL’s foray into the Defence sector and gives a fillip to EIL’s goal of diversification into newer areas. The MoU was exchanged between Ms Vartika Shukla, C&MD, EIL and Sh Ravi Kant, C&MD, MIL during AERO INDIA 2023 show at BengaluruRead Also : SAIL supported Indian contingent of Special Olympics Bharat’s athletes
News Must Read
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari
- BPCL awarded at FIPI Oil & Gas Awards 2022 in five coveted categories
- RBI MPC: Keep policy repo rate unchanged at 6.50%
- SAIL initiated expansion project to level up production of 4 Units
- Centre's green flag to HUDA City Centre-Cyber City, Gurugram project
- Coming monsoon season there will be no coal shortage: Coal Minister