HSCC receives approx Rs. 76.62 cr work order
Intimation of Work Order amounting Rs. 76.62 crore (Approx.) received by HSCC (India) Limited, Wholly owned Subsidiary of NBCC.
New Delhi: The wholly owned Subsidiary of NBCC (India) Limited, HSCC India has been awarded the Intimation of Work Order amounting to Rs. 76.62 crore (Approx) by the Central Council for research in yoga & naturopathy.
The order has been given for the work of project management consultancy, including statutory approvals and supervisory consultancy for setting up the Central Research Institute of Yoga & Naturopathy (CRIYAN) of CCRYN with 100 bedded Hospital at Dibrugarh (Assam).
Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
According to the official statement presented to the BSE, it is mentioned that the period to execute this project is 24 months.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut