Latest on Yes Bank-DHFL Bank Scam; ED Attaches Assets Worth Rs 415 Cr of two Accused
Also, ED has initiated an investigation against Rana Kapoor of Yes Bank and Kapil Wadhawan & Dheeraj Wadhawan Promoters of DHFL.
New Delhi: The Government agency, Enforcement Directorate today on August 3 for the time being attached assets totaling Rs 415 crore in Yes Bank- DHFL Fraud case of two accused Sanjay Chhabria and Avinash Bhosale. From the total sum, Rs 251 crore assets were of Sanjay Chhabria and Rs 164 crore of Avinash Bhosale. According to the ED, the total attachment in the case stands at Rs 1,827 crores.
The attached assets of Sanjay Chhabria are in the form of a land parcel located in Santacruz, Mumbai worth Rs 116.5 Crore, 25% Equity Shares of Chhabria’s company held in the land parcel, located at Bengaluru worth Rs. 115 Crore, a flat located at Santacruz, Mumbai worth Rs. 3 Crore, Profit receivable from Hotel belonging to Chhabria located at Delhi Airport worth Rs 13.67 Crore and Three high-End Luxury Cars of Sanjay Chhabria worth Rs. 3.10 Crore.
Further attached assets of Avinash Bhosale are in the form of Duplex Flat belonging to Bhosale, located in Mumbai worth Rs. 102.8 Crore, one land parcel located at Pune worth Rs 14.65 Crore, one more land parcel located at Pune worth Rs 29.24 Crore, a land parcel located at Nagpur worth Rs. 15.52 Crore and another portion of land located at Nagpur to the extent of Rs. 1.45 Crore, as per the ED.
Also, ED has initiated an investigation against Rana Kapoor of Yes Bank and Kapil Wadhawan & Dheeraj Wadhawan Promoters of DHFL. Earlier Enforcement Directorate (ED) has already attached properties worth Rs. 1412 Crore, seized 5 High-End Vehicles of Wadhawans having an approximate value of Rs. 12.59 Crore of Wadhawans, and also attached properties worth Rs. 600 Crore of Rana Kapoor in Yes bank -DHFL fraud case and has arrested Kapil Wadhawan on 14/05/2022, Dheeraj Wadhawan on 14/05/2022 and Rana Kapoor on 08/03/2022 who are still in judicial custody. Further ED has also arrested Sanjay Chhabria on 07/06/2022 and Avinash Bhosale on 28/06/2022 in this case and both are in judicial custody. With this attachment total attachment is now Rs. 1827 crore in this case.Read Also : Aviation Ministry's initiatives for workforce expansion in DGCA, AERA and AAI
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus