Minister Jaishankar laid foundation stone of MEA residential complex
The complex will be built at a cost of Rs. 261.70 crore.
New Delhi: Shri Dr. S. Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, laid the foundation stone of the new MEA residential complex at KG Marg, New Delhi on September 5, 2023.
The complex will be built at a cost of Rs. 261.70 crore and is expected to be completed in three years.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
Smt. B.K. Sokhey, Director (Finance), NBCC & Shri Rajendra Chaudhari, Sr. ED (Coord), NBCC were also present.Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
In August 2022, NBCC had signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the ministry for redevelopment of MEA housing complex (Old) at Kasturba Gandhi Marg for a tentative cost of Rs 175 crore.
NBCC inked an MoU with Currency Note Press (CNP) under Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd (SPMCIL), Maharashtra for planning, designing and execution of upcoming works such as state of art museum, infrastructure development works like treatment plants etc at CNP, Nashik.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi