MSME Development Forum Launches MSME Adda in West Bengal
MSME plays a very important role in strengthening the economy of India on global ranking indexes. The MSME Development Forum-West Bengal Chapter.
MSME Development Forum Launches MSME Adda in West Bengal with BSE, Gretex & Sanmarg Foundation
NEW DELHI: MSME plays a very important role in strengthening the economy of India on global ranking indexes. The MSME Development Forum-West Bengal Chapter along with Bombay Stock Exchange, Gretex and Sanmarg Foundation launched MSME Adda today at The Park, Kolkata.
The event was attended by: Sri Vivek Gupta, MLA; Sri Ajay Thakur, Head of Bombay Stock Exchange SME Start Up; Sri Rajnish Goenka, Chairman MSME Development Forum; Sri Alok Harlalka, MD Gretex Corporate Service Limited; CS (Dr.) Adv. Mamta Binani, President of MSME Development Forum WB and many others.Read Also : Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw chaired meeting of Consultative Committee for Ministry of Railways
On this occasion, CS (Dr.) Adv. Mamta Binani, Past President ICSI & President of MSME Development Forum WB Chapter said, "I am pleased to be part of MSME Adda aiming towards deliberating liberally on the scalability of MSMEs, on a month-on-month basis.
India’s robust primary and secondary market is a testimony to how businesses have grown and scaled newer heights and has changed the outlook and landscape of its operations. Today India is at the threshold of taking the next big leap in finding its name amongst the top 10 countries of the world.
It is the ripe time for the MSMEs and Start-ups to display its talent and have laser-sharp focus to make it grow and let finance not be its deterrent."Read Also : Shri P Upadhyay INAS takes over as Director General of Naval Armament
MSME plays a very important role in strengthening the economy of India on global ranking indexes. As per present estimates, nearly 30 percent of the GDP of India, which has more than 63 million MSMEs which by a latest estimated count has almost doubled, shows how quickly the sector is developing.
As of 2022, the sector has grown by 37% yearly and accounted for almost half of the total exports. The dexterity and adaptability of this sector has proved to be the most precious gifts that has lent shine to entrepreneurship, employability and business acumen.Read Also : Mr Vikraman N takes charge as Director (HR) of BEL
News Must Read
- PFC bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, CMD
- CIL increased non-coking coal prices by 8%; expects Rs 2703 Cr Revenue
- Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi reviewed NCL's performance
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects