NBCC & National Law University, Odisha inks MoU
The MoU was inked by Shri R.P. Tripathy, Registrar, NLUO and Shri R.N. Sinha, GM, NBCC in the presence of Dr. Ved Kumari, Vice Chancellor, NLUO.
New Delhi: NBCC (India) Limited signed MoU with National Law University Odisha on 14.11.2022 for construction of various infrastructure projects.
The MoU was inked by Shri R.P. Tripathy, Registrar, NLUO and Shri R.N. Sinha, GM, NBCC in the presence of Dr. Ved Kumari, Vice Chancellor, NLUO.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut