NCL kickstarts 'Annual Mine Safety Week 2023'
New Delhi: Northern Coalfields Limited kickstarted the Annual Mine Safety Week 2023' on Monday at its headquarters.
During the inaugural ceremony, CMD NCL Shri Bhola Singh, Director (Personnel) Shri Manish Kumar, Director (Technical/Operations) Shri Jitender Malik, Director (Technical /Projects & Planning) Shri S P Singh, JCC Members, Safety Board Members, GMs, HoDs and Employees of different departments of NCL took Safety Pledge.Read Also : NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
News Must Read
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM
- How RVNL's share takes boom today..