Nitin Gadkari discuss progress of road projects in Transport Bhavan
New Delhi: Union Road, Transport & Highways Minister Shri Nitin Gadkari held a meeting with Delhi LG Shri Vinai Kumar Saxena in Transport Bhavan today to discuss the progress of road projects around the national capital with a view to reduce traffic congestion and pollution.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
The meeting was attended by MPs of Delhi – Shri Harsh Vardhan, Smt Meenakshi Lekhi, Shri Manoj Tiwari, Shri Ramesh Bidhuri, Shri Gautam Gambhir and Shri Pravesh Sahib Singh.
Secretary MoRTH Shri Anurag Jain, DG(RD)& SS Shri PVVSS Ravi Prasad, JS Shri S.P. Singh and other senior officials of MoRTH were also present in the meeting.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'