Shri Nitin Gadkari inaugurates 18 National Highway projects with a total length of 550 km in Orchha, Madhya Pradesh worth Rs. 6800 crore
Union minister for Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari inaugurated 18 National Highway projects with a total length of 550 km in Orchha, Madhya Pradesh.
Nitin Gadkari inaugurates 18 National Highway projects with total length of 550 km
NEW DELHI- Union minister for Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari inaugurated 18 National Highway projects with a total length of 550 km in Orchha, Madhya Pradesh worth Rs. 6800 crore in presence of Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Union Minister Dr. Shri Virendra Kumar, Union Minister of State Shri Prahlad Singh Patel and other ministers of Madhya Pradesh and MP-MLAs, officers and other dignitaries.
Speaking on the occasion Shri Gadkari said the two-decade-old demand of the local people to construct a bridge in Betwa has been fulfilled. He said this 665 meter long bridge has been built at a cost of 25 crores. The connectivity of Orchha, Jhansi, Tikamgarh will improve with the construction of 2-lane paved shoulder bridge and footpath, he added.
The Minister said the construction of Powai, Orchha, Harpalpur, Kaithi Padhariya Kala, Patna Tamauli, Jasso, Nagaud and Sagar Link Road bypasses will reduce the traffic pressure in the city. Sagar Greenfield Link Road will reduce the distance from Bhopal to Kanpur by 21 km. From Mohari via Satai Ghat and Chowka to M.P./U.P. He said the 4-lane widening till the border will cut down the travel time drastically. Construction of flyovers in Sagar City, Chhatarpur City and Gadhakota will solve the problem of traffic jam, he added.
Shri Gadkari said there will be easy connectivity to reach the tourist places of Madhya Pradesh Orchha, Khajuraho, Panna, Chitrakoot, Tikamgarh, Sanchi. He said with the construction of the Bhopal-Kanpur Economic Corridor, the transportation of cement and minerals will be easier and the logistic cost will be reduced. The Minister said with the construction of this corridor, connectivity from Bhopal to Kanpur, Lucknow, Prayagraj, Varanasi will be good, Construction of 2-lane road with paved shoulder from Tikamgarh to Orchha will make traffic safe.
In this program, Shri Gadkari also announced the construction of a 4-lane greenfield road of 105 km length from Bamitha to Satna at a cost of Rs 2000 crore. With the construction of this road, tourism of Tikamgarh, Panna, Chhatarpur, Khajuraho, Bandhavgarh National Park will get a boost.Read Also : 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
News Must Read
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore