NMDC Delivers Best Ever October and upto October Performance
The mining major reported a growth of 11% in both production and sales numbers of October 2023 over CPLY.
Hyderabad, November 1, 2023: India’s largest iron ore producer, NMDC recorded its best ever performance in company history, producing 3.92 MnT and selling 3.44 MnT of iron ore in October 2023. The mining major reported a growth of 11% in both production and sales numbers of October 2023 over CPLY.
NMDC’s cumulative production upto October ’23 stood at 23.48 MnT, 19% more than the production upto October ’22 (19.71 MnT). Cumulative sales till October rose by 23%, from 19.44 MnT to 23.99 MnT.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
Congratulating his team on this stellar performance, Shri Amitava Mukherjee, CMD (Additional Charge) said, “These numbers are the wind beneath our wings in our flight towards the target of 50 MnT production. Record breaking performances month after month are a testament to Team NMDC’s steely spirit. Our confidence in digitalization, investment in technology, and commitment to responsible mining will contribute to building a strong future of mining in India.”Read Also : iDEX-DIO signs 300th contract for Defence Innovation
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'