NSDC to provide affordable and quality skilling programs along with Physics Wallah
New Delhi: National Skill Development Corporation has partnered with PhysicsWallah Skills (PW Skills) to provide affordable and quality skilling programs in order to enable learners from “Bharat”.
With the goal to skill 25,000 learners in the next 3 years, this partnership aims to help PW Skills make skilling, reskilling and upskilling affordable and enhance its outreach to gain insights on their outlook towards jobs.Read Also : Prerana Ladies Club organised CSR initiative
NSDC's Skill programs
NSDC works closely with various industries, training partners, and government organizations to create and implement skill development programs across different sectors.
NSDC skill programs focus on addressing the skill gaps prevalent in the Indian workforce and aim to provide relevant training and certification to individuals across various industries.Read Also : Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla gives away Lion’s Roar to Restore SDG awards
Here are a few key features and initiatives undertaken by NSDC:
Sector Skill Councils (SSCs)
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendras (PMKKs)
International CollaborationRead Also : RBI issues initiatives to strengthen 1,514 Urban Co-operative Banks
News Must Read
- AI's Revolution: People disagree on how AI can change work life
- PM Modi to inaugurate first-ever National Training Conclave
- SECI and GRIDCO Odisha signed an agreement
- CIL Chairman Pramod Agarwal reviews WCL
- NHDC to construct 525 MW Pumped Storage Power Project to meet peak hour energy demand of MP
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari