NSIC organized seminar in hybrid mode connecting all NSIC employees
The seminar was inaugurated by Shri Vipul Goel, JS(ARI) & CMD, NSIC in the presence of Shri Kartikeya Sinha, Director (P&M) and Shri Gaurav Gulati, Director (Finance).
New Delhi: NSIC organized a one-day seminar in hybrid mode connecting all NSIC employees on 19th October, 2023 on Preventive Vigilance, with special emphasis on the theme of Public Interest Disclosures and Protection of Informers (PIDPI) i.e "Say No to Corruption, Commit to the nation " at NSIC Corporate Office.
The seminar was inaugurated by Shri Vipul Goel, JS(ARI) & CMD, NSIC in the presence of Shri Kartikeya Sinha, Director (P&M) and Shri Gaurav Gulati, Director (Finance).Read Also : THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
Speaking to the participants, CMD, NSIC stated that NSIC employees are required to inculcate a fundamental mindset shift, prioritizing a corruption-free work environment as also in-depth understanding of rules and procedures for error prevention.
Read Also : RITES Mukta Mitra wins 'Emerging Metro Woman of the Year' award
Other speakers of the seminar included Sh. Surjit Singh, Former Director, CVC & Sh. Krishan Mohan, IAS (Retd.) (A certified national trainer selected by the Department of Personnel and Training). Speaking on the occasion, Shri D.K Aggarwal, CVO, NSIC stated that NSIC is deeply committed to promoting ethical practices and fostering a culture of integrity, and this seminar is a significant step in this direction.Read Also : MCL's CSR Milestone: Inauguration of Medical College and Hospital at Talcher
News Must Read
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta